Followers

Monday, May 6, 2019

Oh, My God!!!!!!!!!!!! Horrors!!!!!!!!!!!! I Cannot Believe "Game Night" Was Amy's Last Show Of This Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  The episode was so enjoyable, I thought Amy was just getting warmed up!  But, when I discovered, a few days later, it was the final show of her season, I said, "WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT??????????????????????????????????????????????"

                                    Even worse was the fact it had not been announced as having been renewed for a third season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     Well, I am here to tell Tru TV, or whomever is responsible for making such a decision to renew AMY now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                        What will we all do on Tuesday night, without AMY?????????????

                                          And how am I to find out where she gets her hair done?????????????

                                          Not only should AMY be renewed, her season should be extended into more episodes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                            I pondered, I admit, the idea of AMY bringing her show to the Broadway stage.  But, that wouldn't quite work, since of many of the characters--Patty Hogg, Ronnie Vino, Nutmeg, and Chassie's Grandma are done by AMY herself!  Unless they could appear onstage, minus AMY.  But that would be some backstage challenge for her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                             No, I think AMY's show belongs where it is--on television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                              To think those no talent, dumb jock straight dude morons, known as "Impractical Jokers!" get more on air time than AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                What is wrong with our culture, darlings???????????????????

No comments: