Followers

Thursday, May 2, 2019

Just Look At Celia And Gideon Glick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How Fabulous They Look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                Having never been nominated for a TONY Award myself, I imagine, after the acceptance of that actuality is processed, comes the next questions, which so many of us would ask, anyway---

                                  Oh, my God!  My hair!  What shall I wear?????????????

                                   If one is a TONY Nominee, and is to be wined and dined and press junketed almost to death over the next several weeks, this is monumental pressure.

                                   But Celia Keenan-Bolger, and Gideon Glick, whose endearing, and enduring, work in "To Kill A Mockingbird" earned them TONY nods, seem to have the matter well in hand.

                                    Celia, melding with her character, is wearing a red overall type of suit, and doesn't she look stunning, girls?  Red is certainly her color, so I would bet Celia has her evening gown for June 9 lined up, already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       As for Gideon, he looks dashing, but, frankly I would like to see him in that red and pink combo shirt.  I must go shopping with him, because he certainly finds the most
appealing clothes.  When I go, I can barley find something I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And when I do, it is a thrill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the shirt I am talking about.  It looks so right on Gideon!  I would love to know where he found it, or if it is custom made!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for Celia, well she knows what to do, and I can't wait to see her plethora of fashions!!!!!!!!!!!

What a fine start to the TONY press junket!

One cannot get any better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: