Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Introducing My Theme For Christmas, This Year--American Victorian Board Games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       I will never switch over to other forms, because I have been a board gamer,  myself,  since "Candy Land," and I had the original 1957 game board.  Which is to be discussed in a future post.


                                        From what I can tell, most of  the games are fairly predictable, with players racing pieces around a board, to reach a specific goal.  What grabs me about this period are the exquisitely design of  these games,  which is  why I want to play them,  but they are also worthy artistic collectibles.  Where is  this kind of craftsmanship seen anymore!


                                          This game  is called "The Mansion Of Happiness," and  I am telling you,  I am ready to head there,  right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          So, take  note  of my board games this month!!!!!!!!!!! Any information  you want to share, please feel  free  to comment!


                                             Let the games  begin,  dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Sounds interesting!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Just wait till you see what is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!