Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2020

"To Touch Anti-Matter Man Was To Risk Instant Destruction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             I promise you a  more detailed  review  of  the year,  girls, but this phrase  and cover reminded  me so much of  Covid,  which is  what  shaped pretty much all  of  2020.


                                              And just as Batman is dishing it  out to Anti-Matter Man,  I  would like  to  see Dr. Anthony Fauci doing the same to Covid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                Spank this son  of  a  bitch  good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Thanks, I needed a giggle today!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Always glad to oblige.
It amazes me what I retain
from my childhood!