Followers

Monday, December 14, 2020

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             I had a feeling one would come along before the year was  through.  And  I  was right, as the follower indicator is now at 114.


                                               So, welcome new, reader, though I don't  know your name.  I gather one of  my recent  posts  is what got you here.  May you find  it on here worthwhile,  entertaining, and informing.  And feel  free to  comment  anytime.


                                                 On behalf of my other readers, I bid  you welcome!  Remember, this blog  goes  great with coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                    Now, to initiate  you, via this blog's  unofficial theme song!


                                                              Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Your intuition was spot on!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Thank you so much!