Followers

Monday, December 14, 2020

So Far, This Game Takes The Prize For Best Cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     I love the title--"Chiromgica, Or The Hand Of Fate." If only the game board,  or whatever is inside could have been represented,  as I am sure it was equally fascinating.  Magic and  occult games figured in this  era,  and  I think some of those deserve examination.


                                     And, again this is  fit  to  adorn any wall as a work  of  art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     How timeless, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

My husband sees a chiropractor for back pain; I’m going to refer to him as a Chiromagician from now on!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I never thought of that!
It is brilliant!