Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

And Speaking Of Make-Up, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Let me first explain--this photo was taken unexpectedly, just when I was settling  down for an evening of reading.  Pay no atttention to me, girls; in that house coat, I look as though I have gained back my 40 pounds, which I have certainly not, or  that I look pregant, which, even if the right age, is just not possible.


                                  The purpose of the pose was  to  feature Baby Gojira in one of  his best couture outfits--a fairy princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Isn't he simply adorable, dears?  This is my favorite of  his outifts. Second to that is when he dresses as a Nurse Practicioner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    As Frank Morgan said, in "The Wizard Of Oz," "Pay no attention to that man, behind the  curtain!"  The foucs is on Baby Gojira, and he is front and  center.


                                       With him on the fashion scene, the Kardashians are washed up!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Someone contact Anna Wintour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 

2 comments:

Victoria said...

aww you Both look fabulous!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

How sweet of you! Thanks!