Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Darlings, I Want Carey Mulligan's Candy Coated Look, And Free Flowing Hair From "Promising Young Woman!" But, Girls, We All Need A Make-up Tuitorial!!!!!!!!!


                                    Some  may prefer Caarey's grunge looks, but not me.  I want that Vincente Minelli look she has while working in the coffee shop, complete with her pastel and pink colored wardrobe.


                                      But, with any look, comes a make-up job.  Girls, I am telling you, it is the most  difficult part of my beauty regimen.  So, for the benefit of all,  including myself,  I am including a video of  the  film's make-up  tutorial.   Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Whether a genuine romance, a night on the town, or vigilante retirubution, after watching this, dolls, we will be ready for anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I agree, why try to look grunge-y!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Agreed. Unless one has a similar
agenda as she!