Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Is This Guy In The Folger's Commercial The Son Of Dabney Coleman??????????????????????????????


                                      Dabney Coleman is still a great actor,  though there  was a time,  decaades back,  when  I found him pretty hot!!!!!!!!!!  "Nine To  Five?" How  I would have  LOVED to have tied  him  to that chair! And I am not even into  BDSM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          So, when I saw this guy on the Folger's ad, whose name is allegedly Greg Wrangler, two things struck me--how hot he looks in his red boxers, and his startling  resemblance  to Dabney Coleman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                            Girls, enjoy this ad, with or without coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             And,  Greg, wishing you luck in future endeavors,  with or without those red boxers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Wow, he really does!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Doesn't he? I was
amazed the firt time I saw this!