Followers

Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Happy Cinco De Mayo, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                   Would you believe the day came and went, and we did nothing? I hope some of  you, out there, indulged in a free Margarita.  Or  sipped some Sangria.  Red or White--what does  it matter???????????  Drink both!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                       We did not even have  Mexican food  for dinner.  So, I have to do something for my readers, to recognize this date.  And here it is--something only I would come up with.  Here  it  is!

                                            That's right, girls, a picture of Carmen Miranda!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                            Now, I know she was not Mexican, but Braziliian or Portugese; nevertheless she has an East European flavor, and  most people think she is some form of Spanish, anyway!  She's is also a symbol of camp, and isn't that what I do???????????????   Hey, I used to know a guy who put a Carmen Miranda doll atop  his Chirstmas Tree, insteaad of a  star.


                                               How Tres Gay,  Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

No Mexican food here either!
I do like it though

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I like it. But it does
not like me. And I have
to watch it with the rice,
because of carbs.

Love black beans, as a side
dish, or soup!