Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Girls, Be Sure And Get Your Special Gojira Tote Bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                 I am telling you,  girls, it was meant to be.


                                                 David had to go to Skeecher's shoe store in SoHo.  I hardly ever go in that area.  While enroute, we discovered something I would have loved to see, but there was a line, and time was pressing-- The Museum Of Ice Cream. Mmmmmmmmmm.....wouldn't that be fascinating, girls????????  I wonder if patrons actually get some?


                                                   Instead, we wound up in the NYU Bookstore,  no longer on Waverly Place,  but now at 726 Broadway, several blocks down from The Strand.  I picked up one book  in there--"Paradise, Nevada," by Dario Diofebi.  I will let you know.  It has been talked about.


                                                    As I was making my way to the register, my eyes caught this lovely Gojira tote bag.  He is beloved by all in this house, and I am sure, by many of you, too.  Isn't he cute?  He just loves to shop,  too.  But being  good hearted, he shops more  for others,  than himself.


                                                       How could we resist?????????  So, we bought the bag,  and now I wouldn't think of  going anywhere, without it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                          I mean, girls , you can't be so out of step!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                          When the time  comes, and it will,  you may not get that table for tea,  otherwise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Perfect! LoveLoveLove!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
It was just too cute to resist!