Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2021

Poor Blythe Danner!!!!!!!!!!! What Is A Mother To Do?????????????????????????



                                 As King Lear remarked, "How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is, to have a thankless child."  But what if that child is  entrepreneurial??????????????


                                 That is the sad  situation facing  Blythe Danner,  whom all my girls on  here  know  I  just adore, and  am  sure you do,  too.  It seems daughter Gwyneth Paltrow, will not  stop pushing that envelope.  I  thought she had don that with "This Smells Like My Vagina" candle.  That was  enough for me, though Blythe patiently endured it. Then  there was that other candle, "This Smells Like My Orgasm." I mean, is  this for  real???????????  Still Blythe remained patient and understanding.


                                  But when Gwyneth, pictured above,  endorsed this $15,000 golden dildo--that's right,  girls!!!!!!!!!!!!--on  her website,  GOOP--which is indeed, what it is!!!!!!!!!!--I threw my arms  up,  in exasperation.  And I am sure Blythe did, too.  And I do not blame her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Let's  just say I have seen some dildos,  in my time, darlings.  This one  looks  like a goddamned banana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Blythe, dear,  you have done nothing wrong.  Even if  your daughter has more money than  any of  us,  she has no integrity,  but is simply the P.T. Barnum of  our  time. And she knows  exactly what fools  to go after.  And who will follow her every word.


                                       You did your best, Blythe.  My God,  you sent her to Spence!!!!!!!!!!  I don't think the Convent  Of The Sacred Heart, where Lady Gaga went,  would have made a difference.


                                        We clutch your hands in support, Blythe.   What will Gwyneth pull next?????????????????


                                          Or whom???????????????????

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Blythe embodies Class; Gwyneth, vulgarity.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
How true. But how far can Gwyneth push
that envelope?

Unknown said...

Two words-Vagina candle

The Raving Queen said...

Unknown,

She has already done that, darling!