Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2021

"Like A Little Lost Lamb, I Roamed About; I Came To New York, Where I Found Out, That Men Are The Same Way Everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                      Darlings, that line could have been my autobiography.  As a matter of fact,  it is  very apt.  But I also think we  need some cheering up, and what better pick-me-up than Marilyn and Jane,  those two girls from Little Rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        Oh, my God,  girls,  wouldn't you love to wear those  gowns?  I can  tell you I would.


                                         This has to be one of the  best openings of  a film musical that I have ever seen.  Twentieth Century-Fox really did not top it, until 1965, when Julie Andrews did  her iconic "Sound Of Music"  twirl.


                                           So, let's watch these two  girls show us gals  how  to  get what we all want!


                                        May we  all become  "educated gals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

2 comments:

Victoria said...

We would ROCK those gowns

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Indeed! I am ready, when you are!