Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Let Me Introduce You To Amy And Tammy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       The Slatons are quite a sister act.  Only a year apart--Tammy, on the left, is 34, and Amy,  to the right, is 33, they also  differ in  weight by 200 pounds.   Amy weighs in at 405, while Tammy is a hefty 605.


                                         They hail from  Dixon, Kentucky, a podunk town  in Webster County.   Let me say, this is  not  an endorsement for Kentucky.


                                             So,it is not over, until the fat lady sings?  Then how come these two are still  alive??????????????


                                               Not that I wish them, or anyone,  dead.  But,  come on!  How does  one  get to be this  size.  I mean, how much food  must be consumed?  And  what about clothes?  And hygiene?  And washing, getting into those....crevices!!!!!!!!!!!  It makes my skin  crawl.


                                                   Health issues?  How about obesity...and then some, not to  mention  diabetes,  heart problems, and  breathing....can they lay in a bed at night, or  do they have to sleep sitting  up????????????????????


                                                 Forget  Blythe Danner, hons!  At  this point,  the best these girls can hope for  is Kirstie Alley, at her worst!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                  They are known  as the "l000 Pound Sisters."  Some  distinction.  How can  they support themselves???????????????


                                                     I mean,  the  circus is  outdated.


                                                     Smile,  girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I always wondered, all these people who are so overweight that they are confined to their house, WHO is bringing them all this food??
I mean, I don’t think I’m better than anyone, but am I missing something?

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I feel exactly the same way.
And aren't they concerned for their health?