Followers

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Girls, I Am Sorry, But I Cannot Endorse Saturday Evening's Svengoolie Presentation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              "King Kong Escapes?"  I mean,  I  have heard of it, darlings,  but who gives a shit??????????  It is Gojira we want  to see.


                                                 I would feel  a sense of  disloyalty to Gojira,  if I watched this.  So,  David and I have decided  on something.


                                                   We will  watch  the opening, and maybe the film, until  the first commercial.  If we can't stand it by then, we will  switch to  our own  taped presentation  of  "The She-Creature," which is sure to be more  fun.


                                                        Only trouble is--we won't get to know  what Svengoolie's presentation, next week, will be.  It could be a  gem, or  a  campfest.


                                                          Better than this week's dud, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                           I  leave the  decision up  to  you!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Did you get through it?!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

We did, but barely. My
eventual post will reveal more.