Followers

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Didn't The Summer Just Fly By, Darlings?????????????????


                                                I mean, what an August.  From  Blake Lively's birthday, to the darkening of the days; by 7:30PM, forget it, to "American Horror Story," which,  I promise, girls, to write about tomorrow, before the next episode.  There is so  much to talk about--atmosphere, surprise show stealers, and the most eerie child performance since Daveigh Chase  in "The Ring."  I promise you, I will get to it,  tomorrow.



                                                  August saw David and I visiting old friends in Morris Plains, New Jersey; the visit  was heavenly, but the trip was a nightmare.  We even  got  to  watch a little  of  "House On Haunted Hill," on "Svengoolie," that night.  A little is  better than none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                       David got me a CD of  inspirational comments by Sister Camille, which I cannot wait to listen to.   They will bring comfort.



                                                          I am all done  doctor visits, pray God,  till November!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                           And I have been seeing a lot of  my canine friend, Dexter!!!!!!!!!!



                                                           Baby Gojira sends his greetings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                                           It was a nice August, and while, as stated, the  Summer flew by, this year I am  not  particularly sad about its end.



                                                            Like the song says, girls, "See you in September!"






3 comments:

Victoria said...

We missed you!!!
I am also Not Sad about the end of summer; that brutal heat was hard on my delicate skin.
Please join me in belting out “September Morn”!!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Yes, "September Morn" is perfect.

And this is the month I sing
"Frank Mills."

Victoria said...

September twelfth in front of the Waverleeee!!!!