Followers

Friday, August 6, 2021

Girls, It Is That Time Of Year, Again! Time To Watch For Our Met Gala Fashion Invites To Arrive, By Mail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                     I mean, darlings, the Fall cannot begin, without it!



                                    Hey, ANNA, can you manage to get me  there?  And Baby Gojira, too?  He has the most fantastic  couture.



                                     Besides, I have some ideas I want to pitch, and  I need to do some networking.


                                      So, get that invite to me, ASAP.  I have to throw something together!


                                      And, listen, MY closet is  just as good as Blake Lively's! 



                                      It is a swathe of color!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 

        



2 comments:

Victoria said...

Shop your closet!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I should take a photo,
and think about what I
will wear at the gala.
Still waiting for my invite!