Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2021

"I'm Being Threatened By These Awful, Cheap Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                     Oh, darlings, how well I  know this.  Trying to get oneself and education,  get into a good college, so high school rejects can be left behind, forever!  Many of us have been through it.



                                        Well, let me tell you something about cheap girls!   They may have their compact, lipstick, hairspray, and scanty clothing, but you know how they end up?  They do NOT graduate from high school, so  don't worry about them bothering you for the next four years.   They end up off the highway exits of  America, searching for truckers, whom  they can service, and drink with,  beer cans scattered about,  in a  sleazy Motel 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            Just ask me, who hails from Jersey, and has seen such behavior going  on  for  myself.  It is real, and while all states are suspect, most of  this takes place in New Jersey!



                                             But don't think being a school snitch  gets  you anywhere!!!!!!!!  You know what happens to the likes of her?  She gets that education, becomes a corporate sycophant, who is dumped out into the street the first chance execs get!  She then morphs into a "KAREN!"



                                                Never let cheap girls threaten you, dears.  Just display class, and a better wardrobe!



                                                  Believe me, compared to them,  it is not that difficult!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



3 comments:

Victoria said...

We HAVE been through it, haven’t we.
And triumphed.
It strengthens one’s character.
Wouldn’t wish to go through it again tho

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

I wouldn't go through it
again, for all the money in
the world. Now I take pride
in having come out of it
rather unscathed.

Victoria said...

I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high!