Followers

Monday, August 9, 2021

Happy Birthday, Dan Levy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And We LOVE Your Closet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                      Several weeks ago, I showed you all Blake Lively's closet, which was a thing of wonder.   I then wondered about what men's closets I would like to see.  At the time, my first choice would have been Jake Gyllenhaal, but after my recent post....no THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        Then, I thought of Dan Levy, who always manages to look neat, clean, and fashionable.  I have NOT heard of him getting on the anti-bathing bandwagon, but I have heard of some  of  his  beauty routines, which means, like all us good girls, he takes care of himself.



                                           That's when I got the idea, for both straight and gay men, to get a look at Dan's closet.  So, on this, his 38th  birthday--Happy Birthday, Dan!!!!!!!!!!!--here , it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I am still  proud of mine, but, girls, there is no reason why your closets shouldn't be equally as stunning.



                                               The emphasis is on  COLOR, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





4 comments:

Victoria said...

He just gets more and more handsome

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Indeed! I am shocked he has
not found someone!

Victoria said...

I know!!
He is either single or has somehow managed to keep his romantic relationship private!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
My guess would be the latter.