Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Girls, There Is Nothiing Like Taking A Motel/Hotel Shower, To Make One Feel Like Janet Leigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Janet Leigh, in the shower, sets an  important example for all those anti-bathers.



                                   But, let me  tell you, darlings, this past weekend, David  and  I  spent the night at The Madison  Hotel, in Morristown, New Jersey.  That is right; New Jersey.



                                    Morristown is a lovely community, that David and I  could contemplate.  But Morris County?  Oh, my God!   I mean,  there are no sidewalks,  it is so rural, nothing but bugs and allergies, and I  thank my lucky stars  I grew up in Highland  Park.  I had access to a library, a universtiy, a  downtown strip spanning the enitre  town, and a bus to NYC ready to hop on, just across  the river,  in New Brunswick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                        What the hell could I have done in Morris County? I would have turned into an embittered alcoholic, working  at some  industrial factory job.  See  why I had to get out of Jersey,  girls??????????  No matter how beautiful some of it seems,  and while it  is  great for  kids, it  is a  trap for  adults,  one whom  the  wiser ones  realize as  soon as they reach their  teens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                            But that bathrooom  and shower setup made me  feel like  Janet Leigh.


                                            Now, if only I had had that patterned  bathrobe she slipped out of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Victoria said...

During my stay in South Carolina I came to realize, I am NOT a country gal!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I have known that, ever
since my teens!