Followers

Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Happy Birthday, Blake Lively!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                              In honor of Blake's day, darlings, I decided to go casual chic,with my biege pants, and Miss Porter's T-shirt.  After all, had Blake been an East Coast baby, I am certain that is where she would have gone.



                                               As for Blake's party outfit, well, girls, doesn't it look stunning?  Of course it does, being it is Blake.  As for myself, I would prefer it in pink, with the shoes, but also colored pink.



                                                David and I  even celebrated  Blake's birthday, by wishing her a Happy Birthday, at dinner,  and sharing half a jelly donut between us.



                                                 So, Blake, have a blast today, and greetings from The Raving Queen!

                                               Fabulous, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

She does seem to lead a charmed life!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I agree, but I get the impression
she is down to earth and gracious,
unlike Miss Patrow. She is from
a family of five children!

Victoria said...

Pretty much the opposite of Gwyneth.