Followers

Friday, August 27, 2021

Girls, I Am Sorry, But We Will Be Taking A "Svengoolie" Break This Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         Not to fear.  For those who want to watch "Svengoolie" tomorrow, they can.  It is just that we will not be watching at this end, because, for reasons  I  cannot fathom, he is showcasing one of his lesser presentations--1974's "The Beast Must Die," a British film, where the only A-list actor is  Peter Cushing.



                                         Added to which, it is probably the worst  werewolf  movie I have ever seen, and none of us on this end, have any desire to see it  again.  Honestly, it makes  1957's "I Was A Teenage Werewolf," from AIP, look like an artistic masterpiece!



                                           I am sure Svengoolie will be back the following week--Labor Day Weekend!--with  something all can share.  My suggestion would be  "The Horror Of Party Beach."



                                            What a way to end the Summer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Didn’t they just show that one a few weeks ago?
I have no sense of time anymore lol

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

Yes, they did. It was
not worth repepating!