Followers

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Happy National Peach Pie Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       If you have not made one yet, darlings, it is not too late.  Or you can still go out  to the  store, and buy one.  Even Mrs. Smith's will  do.



                                      I did not know anything about this day, until today.  It is also important to, not only those of  us who love peaches, but it  is the day before  a National Fashion Event!



                                       But more on that, later!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                       Even  if you have no access to  pie, have a peach, or a Bellini, or peach jam,  whatever form of peach you can get your hands on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Peachy keen,  girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

Victoria said...

LOVE peaches and nectarines!!
I told a friend that fruit never lasts long around here and she suggested those special produce storage bags.
I said uh no I meant I EAT it all in two days lol

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
The same here. I prefer nectariens because
I don't like the fuzz.