Followers

Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Now, I Know Sally Hershberger Could Do Something For That Flattened Out Hair! But How About That Face????????????????


                                   Believe  it or not, it  was a visit to the super-market recently, that prompted my thoughts to turn to "She Demons." (1958).  


                                   David and I were in the dairy aisle, when  I saw a guy with a gray T-shirt coming toward me, and, I swear,  this face was out front  on it.  It really caught my eye, but I just could not walk up to the guy, asking, "Is that a She Demon?," for fear he might think me nuts.


                                    Actually, this pretty much illustrates how I feel, before I have my coffee in the morning. My transformation is practically miraculous, especially as I drink the coffee out of my "Song  Of Bernadette" cup!


                                   And how about those teeth?  Some dentist needs to give her a deep cleaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   I think for her, darlings, a facial by Joanna Vargas is the answer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Sally!! Pronto!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I agree with you!