Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween Greetings, From Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                      Happy Halloween, Everyone!  Here is my good friend, Nicholas, wishing everyone the same.  He looks sweet and spooky at the same time.  Believe me, Nicholas knows how to pose for the cameras.  He is some media cat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                       And he sends love and happiness to all of you, on Halloween, and so do I.  This will be a quiet one here; David and I, plus Baby Gojira and "Pippin" will watch a horror movie or two, and that will be it.  Eighteen days till my birthday, so the year is slowly, then swiftly, winding down.



                          But it wouldn't be Halloween without Nicholas, and he sends love to all.



                           Love to you, too, Nicholas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

He is looking appropriately mysterious!!
I have handed out all my treat bags and am watching American Monster!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Doesn't he look mysterious? What
an actor before the camera! Our
treats were kept outside, to be
taken. Any left, David takes them
in to work!