Followers

Tuesday, October 11, 2022

Why Does It Have To Be The Orange One????????????????????????????

                                       From the time I was a child, I loved M and M's plain chocolate candies.  My favorite one was the orange, because I have always loved that color.  Fashion wise, it has always been my signature.



                                           Decades before, when I was eating more M and M's--which I cannot now, as I am a diabetic--and my friend Angela would have her famous Manhattan parties, she would always set aside a special bowl of orange M and M's exclusively for me.



                                              I still love orange M and M's and have thought nothing of it. But now, in a strictly dumb advertising move, Mars, who owns M and M's, has decided to redefine the character of each color.  And Orange has been selected as having anxiety disorder.



                                                Why, orange, and not some other color?  Because I happen to have anxiety disorder; I actually take meds for it.  Of all the colors in the M and M's spectrum, why did it have to be orange?  Now, I will be branded forever.



                                                  Girls, I am telling you, it gets me all anxious, just thinking about it.
 

4 comments:

Victoria said...

How rude!!
What did they say about brown, which happens to be MY favorite m&m?!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Ms. brown, as she is known, is the Original
Chocolate M and M. She is known for her
high intelligence, wisdom, and sharp wit.

Victoria said...

haha idk about intelligence, but I like to think I have a certain amount of wit!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Rest assured, Victoria, you do, and I love it!