Followers

Monday, October 31, 2022

Like Witches On Their Brooms, October Flew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Thinking back now to September, October was a fun month.  There were no health crises--a joy, for starters--and while things were more low key, it allowed David to recover from his travails, and, of course, we enjoyed our "Svengoolie" Saturdays.



                                       We also enjoyed getting together with friends, and planning for the year wind-down, which includes, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas, New Years' Eve, and then January 1, which is David's birthday.  Yes, a busy time is ahead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                        So, we look back on October as relatively tame, and are grateful.  I should point out that on the 17th, I reached my goal of having 100 books read.  So, now I am going for a record, but I have some heavy volumes coming up, which could slow me down.  Only the year's end will tell, and I will be sure to give you a bigger report.



                                       When next I post, it will be November, my birthday month.  Wish me well, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                           As I do the same to all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                          See you next month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Isn’t that the truth; a month of simply “no health crises” is enough cause for celebration as any holiday!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
That, and a month free of doctor
appointments!