Followers

Monday, October 17, 2022

Happy Birthday, Sister Camille D'Arienzo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       Girls, I am telling you, the year is easier to get through by David and I, each Sunday, listening to the broadcast commentary of Sister Camille.   She is a joy and inspiration, and we always take comfort from what she says.  I have said this, and I will say it again--she and Dr. Anthouny Fauci are living saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                         So, I want to wish Sister Camille, on her 85th birthday, a joyous celebratory day.  Do what you want to do; after all you do for others, you deserve one for yourself, Sister.



                                          I want all out there to join me in wishing Sister Camille the happiest of birthdays.  And many, many more!



                                           Looking forward to you again, this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

An inspiration!!
She’s 85?!!
I don’t have Half her energy at sixty!!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Neither do I! She is amazing!