Followers

Friday, October 14, 2022

We Have A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Give A Warm Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           The new reader identifies as KK, with the follower indicator up to 123, and all I can say is welcome.  I don't know what drew you to this blog, but I am glad you found your way.  Remember, it goes great with coffee, and I hope you find it informative, humorous, and entertaining.



                                               You have arrived at an interesting time.  The passing of Angela Lansbury, the potential one of a former school friend, and on October 15, the evening before what would have been her 97th birthday, Broadway is going to dim the lights for Angela Lansbury.  And today, given the time, I am about to start my 100th book, the earliest I have reached that point in any year.  So, things are happening over at The Raving Queen.



                                                   So, again, welcome KK, and if you wish to comment on any post, feel free to do so.



                                                                                 


                                 And here is the blog's unofficial theme song to welcome you.



                                 Enjoy, KK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Let us entertain you!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
And we'll have a real good time.
Which is what I try to give my readers,
even in the more serious pieces.

Victoria said...

Definitely. It’s a perfect balance.

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Thank you. That is what I try and aim for.