Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Age Comes To Us All! And At A Certain Age, We All Have To Do The Faye Dunaway/Joan Crawford Ice Facial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                               In just nineteen days, I will be a senior citizen--yes, I will be 65!--so, having recently watched clips of 1981's "Mommie Dearest," and watching the opening, I realize I will at some point, have to be doing this.

                                The alarm goes off at 4am.  On the dot.  Metro is calling; usually one had to be on the set between 5 and 7;30 am.  And arrive looking like a star!  So, this is what I will have to go through, while the coffee is brewing by the sink, so that, when I emerge from the shower, I can drink it, then dress and go to th3 studio.

                                   I will need an assistant to set out the ice cubes in a bowl, with a bottle of iced cold water to pour over them.  Any takers, girls?  I will need a chauffeur to drive me to the studio, and my own personal make-up artist, once I arrive.

                                     See what the price of seniority is, girls!  It will happen to me!  It will happen to you!
Otherwise, do you want to look like THIS????????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

All hands on deck!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Indeed! I will need a complete staff!