Followers

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

How Many Of Us Looked This Good, In High School???????????????????


                             Do you know who that is, darlings?  That is Lana Turner!  The legend goes she cut a class, hung out at Schwab's Drugstore, was spotted, and the rest is history!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                              If only I had looked this good, and been spotted.  I still can do her famous walk down the street from 1937's "The Won't Forget," her first movie.

                               Everyone, at some point, I am sure, wanted to look like Lana.

                               My own high school years were more like this-- I was actually Chicklet, the petite blonde with the bouffant look, and the can of hairspray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lana sure got the most out of high school!!!!!!!!  Where did the rest of us go wrong??????????????

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I had buck teeth and eczema in high school.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I looked unhappy and morose, as I
actually was most of that time.