Followers

Monday, October 21, 2019

Let's Talk About Ronan Farrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 Actually, I am anxious to talk about Ronan, myself, girls, though he has had much to say, himself, lately.

                                  I will wait till his book comes out in paperback, to read it, but rest assured, I will.

                                   But isn't he just the cutest, freshest looking young thing?  Let me say, if he is Woody Allen's son, thank God he is 99.9 Mia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can see some Sinatra in the eyes, so I do wonder.  Whatever, Ronan is a fine looking young man, and I am sure lots of us girls, would want to sit down and chat with him!  He is just so CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                   Now, Ronan, I am anxious to sit down with you, and I can be reached on here, darling, because I have some stories for you, about one of the most established cultural institutions in the city--or at least one particular branch of it--that would fascinate you.  You want names, places, dates, I have them all, Ronan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                     I promised, when I retired from there, I would not write a 'Devil Wears Prada' type book.  Some of my coworkers actually said, "Oh, shit!," and those people I salute.  And, from time to time, I do rethink the idea.  But, Ronan, with your education, a law degree, and a Pulitzer Prize you are far more qualified and eloquent to tell my story than I.  While I can convey to you, what I was put through, I would like you to explore it in your own, inimitable way.

                                       How about lunch soon, Ronan?  At La Grenouille?????????????????

                                       SO cute, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

He IS the cutest!
Looks, work ethic, integrity, dignity...
He triumphed over what sounds like a challenging upbringing.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Yes, he did. And it is to his
credit. He must have been very
self possessed from the get go!

Victoria said...

And don’t forget Intelligent!
Rhodes scholarship to Oxford,
Yale graduate,

The Raving Queen said...

Victoira,

Oh, of course. I believe he is also
a lawyer. Did you see him on Colbert,
last night? He is so poised and articulate.
A roll model for his generation!