Followers

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Happy Feast Of The Guardian Angels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Now, girls, I am not talking about the ones patrolling the subways, in NYC.  According to teachings during my Catholic childhood--and who knows if this is being taught anymore; nevertheless, I continue to believe--each person is assigned a Guardian Angel during his or her stay on Earth.  The angel's identity is not known, though said to be revealed upon death.

                                    I can attest that my Guardian Angel has done a superb job, getting me out of any number of sticky situations during my frenetic youth, and guiding me to the love and support of my David, which I cherish, today and every day.

                                       I personally salute him or her, who was given a top, difficult job, watching over me.  Yet I feel blest, having someone watching over me, getting me as far as I have.

                                         So, girls, give your Guardian Angel a sign of appreciation today, by giving him or her a rest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           Stay out of trouble, darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

A friend of my son’s took his own life recently; I knew him as a teenager.
I know it’s not my fault but you can’t help thinking, were there signs I should have seen? Was there something I could have done???

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I am devastated to hear of your loss,
as well as that of your son's. I lost
two people to suicide, and it is the
hardest thing to grasp. I wish you,
your son, and the friend peace.
And to the suicide's family as well.
My heart goes out to all of you!

Victoria said...

Thank You.
It is a grief unlike any other I have experienced.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I am devastated by Channing Smith,
and I want to know more about
Abraham Devine. Something is
definitely wrong.

Victoria said...

It is Beyond Devastating

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You are so right!