Followers

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Forget The French, Darlings; It Will Probably Be Dubbed! Join Us All, This Saturday Eve, As Svengoolie Presents "Curse Of The Living Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


                                               I have never seen this one, either, girls, so I  am just as lost as you.  A French horror film??????????  The French are not known for this genre; an exception being the brilliant  1960 film, "Les Yeux Sans Visage!"


                                                Though made in '74, I am not sure what time period it is in.  The plot touches on  vampires, two  girls who were raped by pirates, and trapped on an  island--seems  like everything is being thrown in the pot!


                                                 Judging from the poster above, there might be a heaving bosom, or two, but don't  go by my word.


                                                   Just go on a delightful, potentially camp  journey on Saturday, with yours truly, David,  Baby Gojira, and Kerwyn! Plus we now have a coffined Svengoolie and a Baby Kerwyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                      Certain to be the highlight of  our week.  Allow it to be yours!


                                                      Share the  fun with us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                Girls,  girls, girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Never seen it, don’t think I’ve even Heard of it!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

The title is so generic, I want to say
I have heard of it. But I had no idea it
was a French film, made in 1974. I will give
you a full report!

Victoria said...

Ok thanks! I’m curious!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
You are the first, to whom I apologize.
I wrote about the WRONG movie. As shall
be seen it was "Curse Of The Living Dead!"