Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

I Have A Proposition For You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       This all started,  darlings, with  me exploring  the character of  Mama Rose  in "GYPSY," a role  I have wanted to do, since I  was 12 years old.  I have the chops, and I am  confident I have the stamina  to  do it.


                                         Of course, a lot of  Patti  LuPone went into this exploration.  On one video, she was questioned by fans, and one asked, "What is  it  like  to be Patti LuPone?"  Her answer was something like she does not  know what it is like not to be Patti LuPone,  as she has never been anything else.  That set my mind going.


                                            People often ask me what it is like to be me?  What is it like to be The Raving Queen?


                                            All that I can come up with,  is, let me tell you, it is a  24/7 job, and I know  no  other!


                                             However--


                                             IF you want  to know  more what it's  like,  or  more about me,  then  I am proposing the  73 Questions  Challenge.  Each reader,  whomever wants  to, will ask  one question of me,  and I  will  answer  it as a blog post.  Once the  total reaches  73, I will publish the whole thing as a mammoth post--just like  the  book list  I posted last year, and will again, at year's end!


                                              So,  get  those cylinders thinking. I will  answer on  spec--pretty much the way I write!  So,  who  knows what either of us is in  for,  girls???????????????????


                                                  Ask away, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Ok but I have more than one question!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Why not start with your most
curious/intriguing question, and
then take it from there?