Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2021

Guess What, Girls? We Have A New Reader!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         The follower indicator reads 116, so I want to welcome whomever that is to the blog.  I hope the rest of it lives up to what caused you to discover it, in  the first  place.


                                          The blog has been affected by Covid.  No more "Bitch Of The Week," or  true crime, though I  hope to return  to  both,  at  some point.  And the  book  reviews.  I intend  to  do  something today, however minimal.


                                               Nevertheless, I hope you find fun, knowledge, and enjoyment from  this blog.  On behalf of us all, welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          And now,  for this blog's unofficial welcoming song!


                                          Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Bring back BOTW!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I hope to, in the future!