Followers

Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Girls, I Need Someone To Show Me How To Do This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         I am sure you all remember what I  call the "Miranda Montage," in "The Devil Wears Prada."  It begins when Emily receives word Miranda is arriving at the office that morning, earlier  than planned.  Everyone scrambles  to clear an organized path for  her, and  the girl pictured does two  things--slips out of casual shoes into  heels.  I mean,  of course!  But she also does her make-up on  a computer mirror.  This was in 2006, before ZOOM.  How the hell was/is this  done?  Also, who is this girl, who is a minor  fashion icon, simply for having  been featured in this sequence?  My readers and I would love to hear from her!


                                        Sometimes, I am writing on this computer, and someone will knock  on the door. I have  to  be ready at all  times,  darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!   So,  this  is a  skill  I need  to  learn!  And fast!


                                          I mean, suppose  I  have to face ANNA????????????????????????????


                                           Help  me, girls!   Kisses for  all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

My husband is Very set in his ways, everything must be a Certain Way etc.
I didn’t mind it so much until he retired; now it’s really getting on my nerves.
I’m much more easygoing and casual.
But I can clean up Real quick when someone is at the door!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
It is always a hassle for me
when someone knocks suddenly!