Followers

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

June Is Here! Can You Believe It???????????????????????????


                                                         Yes, girls, we have come to  what is  the mid month of  the year, and when  we get to the end, we will have arrived half way  thorugh 2021!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                            Meanwhile, I am facing  a  colonoscopy, more birthdays than in any other month--nephews, nieces, great nephews and great nieces--it boggles the mind.


                                                               Plus, Flag Day, more  Svengoolie screenings, other friends' birthdays---it never stops in June--so  bring it on!  May June be  good to  all--especially my colonoscopy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                 And how could I forget?  It is a two song month!


                                                                 Stay tuned for what is coming  up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Have you undergone a colonoscopy before?
If not, try not to worry; it’s not that bad.
I can email you with details and reassurance if you like!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

I so appreciate your concern. Actually,
this will be my fourth colonoscopy, and,
as is said with childbirth, I block it out
till it comes up again. My paternal aunt
had colon cancer, and beat it. What took her,
in her eighties, was actually bone cancer.
And she had had breast cancer, when we were
children!

I sure will need reassurance. And drinking
that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!