Followers

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Time To Welcome A New Reader, Girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                         I saw last night the follower indicator was now at 115, meaning we have a new  reader to welcome to the wacky and wonderful world of this blog.  And just when it seems--mind you,  I  am only saying seems--things appear to be returning to--oh, think  of it!--normal!


                                         As for who this reader may be, I cannot be sure, but I have an idea.  So, to that  person,  I say welcome;  I hope what follows lives up to what brought you here.  Lord know,  I do my best, in these trying  times.

                                           My God, sometimes I find myself writhing and suffering, in bed, like  Jennifer Jones, here next to Ermadean Walters, in the opening of  "The Song Of Bernadette."  Those initial, gasping, asthmatic breaths, and head turning, were the beginning of Jones' road to the 1943 Best Actress Oscar she most deservedly won.


                                            But I am no saint, or Oscar winner, just a blogger out to  please my readers.


                                             So, newcomer, welcome to this blog!   May it turn  out to be all you expected.


                                              Of course, I cannot welcome you, without the blog's unofficial theme song.  Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         

                                                             Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: