Followers

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Girls, I Am Telling You, Baby Gojira, Kerwyn, David And I Cannot Wait To See Svengoolie Air "Cult Of The Cobra" This Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                       I cannot promise scantily clad native girls, or heaving bosoms, but it has  Faith Domergue,  one of the  Fifties B beauties, so it is good enough for me.


                                       Apparently, a group  of men interrupt an island ceremony, involving cobra worship, and Faith comes east, where  she  tracks them down,  and  kills them, by turning into a cobra.


                                          I  bet the cobra is cute!  I hope it is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          But I have faith in Faith,  darlings, for camp, and  Fifties glamour!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                          Wear your best outfit, Saturday night,  girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

It was released as a double feature, with “Revenge of the Creature”, I read.

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,

Really? The poster for that movie
is great, and I have always wanted
to see it.