Followers

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Let's Talk About Summer Fashions, Darlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                        How about that coffee mug, girls; isn't it simply fabulous?  Imagine going to Paris, or Fashion Week in  NYC, while  holding it, meeting all  the coutures, and designers!!!!!!!!!  Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                            I have three favorite designers--Cecil Beaton, whom I favor for Winter and Fall,  and Elsa Schiaparelli, whom I favor for Spring.  What about Summer?  There is only one answer, girls--Balenciaga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                     


                                                                                   
Here are the creations  I  like!  Which do  you think  I would look best  in?

Or yourselves, girls???????????????????




 

4 comments:

Victoria said...

I want that mug!
And maybe some wall art in that theme!!!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
I am with you! I love that mug1
But, for 4 years I have been attached
to my "Song Of Bernadette" coffee mug,
which was made especially for me!

Victoria said...

Custom made??
What is the story on that!!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,

It was an archival photo
put onto a white coffee mug.
It was a retirement gift.
It has six of the main actresses
in costume, but in a candid shot
on the set's church steps!