Followers

Thursday, June 24, 2021

Girls, Join Us All Saturday Night, As Svengoolie Presents "Time Walker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Let's Pray I Have The Right Movie, This Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                             Ever since Ridley Scott's "Alien" was the hit of 1979, filmmakers in the years following tried to  duplicate its success. One of these was 1982's "Time Walker," which I never heard of, and  I have a feeling why.  And not just because it is showing up on  "Svengoolie."


                                              The summary for this says something about an alien escaping from King Tut's tomb, then menacing a college campus.  Teens, terror, and  college--sounds like a hoot!  But how the hell does King Tut's tomb connect with a college campus?


                                                I guess we will have to wait till Saturday, when we watch with Svengoolie, and his lovable chicken friend, Kerwyn,  who always livens things up.


                                                 So, I  hope you all tune in with us, Saturday night!


                                                  Meanwhile,  I have to continue my exploration of  the character of Mama Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Hmm I might tune in!!
Oh and I need some advice on helping my mother adjust to living in a retirement community!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
It was a blast!

As to your mother, does she want to be there?
How mobile and mentally adept is she? Is she
near you. And how about visitations, especially
during this time.

No matter if it is a palace, no one wants to
be in such a place. Try and stress as many of
the positives as you can.

My maternal grandmother never accepted the
situation, UNTIL we brought her home one day,
and she realized she could not stay there. I
think she just wanted to see it one more time,
and besides she was paralyzed on the left side
from a stroke.