Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Today Is The Longest Day Of The Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                 It is evening, as I write this,  so let me say, first, it did  not seem that long.  Some say this day was June 20, but I was always taught the 22nd,  and  so there you are.  It is also the fifty second anniversary of the death  of Judy Garland.


                                 As  for the shortest night,  wouldn't that have been  last  night? Again, it sure did not seem  that way, to me.


                                 Now, the days get shorter.  Not  noticeable till around September, but now that we have built toward, it is time to build  back.


                                   Hope we all fare well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Back from Alabama! I survived!!
This week, moving my mother into her assisted living apartment!

The Raving Queen said...


Victoria,
Congrats on surviving Alabama.
Sorry to hear about your mother; my sister
and I went through this with our father.
And my mother went through it with her
mother. She died in 1978, and then my
mother died the following year. Not a
time I like to look back on!