Followers

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Happy Birthday To New York City's REAL Power Couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                                                                

                         How the stars must have aligned this day, because today marks the birthday of both Gojira and ANNA WINTOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                            Gojira, I am told, only measures his age by his movie appearances.  Which makes him very close to my age, since he appeared first on screen on this date in 1954.  And then, just fifteen days later, I was born!  What an honor to share this month with two outstanding celebrities.



                                Will Gojira And ANNA get together to celebrate?  I would not be surprised.  Being a gentleman, I know he will give her flowers.  And the fashion discussions those two would have.  I would so love to be there.  Wouldn't you, darlings????????????????



                                   So, a happy celebratory day for both Gojira and ANNA.  Doesn't she look great at 73?  I should look this good and be that energetic. 



                                     All my readers, and myself, wish Gojira and ANNA a Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     


                                           

4 comments:

Victoria said...

NYC’s REAL power couple lol

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Wouldn't you love to see both at
the MET gala?

Victoria said...

haha you Know it!!

The Raving Queen said...

Victoria,
Same here! I bet Anna would love it!