Followers

Monday, July 29, 2019

Darlings, ANNA Was At The "Moulin Rouge" Broadway Opening On July 25!!!!!!!!!!!! So, Why Wasn't I Invited?????????????????


                                       Is my social standing dropping, or what?  Or have I reached that point where people fear if I turn up at an event, because I might sink it with my words????????????????????

                                        Girls, I have no idea to hurt anyone.  I just want to have fun.  Like Jackie Susann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                          So, how come I was NOT invited to the "Moulin Rouge" Broadway opening, on July 25?????????????????

                                             With everything closing on Broadway, it is a veritable cess pool.  The fact that "Moulin Rouge," a movie I liked only for the visuals, and Nicole Kidman's famous line, "Come and get me, boys!," which, of course, all gay men of the day adopted as their mantra, back in 2001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                  That the visuals I have seen of this show match "An American In Paris," if not "Follies," speaks for the hope I desperately hold for it.  Not to mention the presence of Danny Burstein, a "Follies" alum, himself, and Karen Olivo, who won a TONY a decade before for her work as Anita in the 2009 "West Side Story," which played the Palace, then vanished from show biz, and is now mysteriously back.  That is quite a story, and I would like to hear it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                     So "Moulin Rouge" could be the next show David and I see.

                                                     But to think they would invite ANNA to the opening, and not ME?????????????   That is ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                       ANNA looks lovely, but I am certain I could come up with something equally fetching!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                         Someday, say in 2022, the producers of this show may be anxious, even desperate, for me to attend!

                                                           Who will have the last laugh, then?????????????????



No comments: