Followers

Monday, July 1, 2019

Welcome To July!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    It has been months since I opened in a Victorian fashion, so what better time to do so, than this peak Summer month.  This is time of music and dance, from  Little Edie in "Grey Gardens," to the Original Broadway Cast Albums of "George M!,"  and "1776!!!!!!!!!!!!"

                                     July to me brings back memories of Summers past and those who inhabited them.  And I look forward to a July with my beloved, David.  Not to mention I have to get busy reading!  The year is half done, I always shoot for 100, and now I am wallowing in the thirties.  Not good.

                                       I hope your July is as exciting as I expect mine to be!

                                       Have a blast, dolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: