Followers

Monday, July 1, 2019

This Is What I Wanted To Wear Yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                   Behold, the outfit in the center.  This, in my estimation, is the greatest gay costume ever created, and it was designed by Mike Nicholls and Bobby Pearce for the 2003 flop Boy George musical, "Taboo!" Which, from the visuals, should have had a much longer run!

                                     But I have always loved this costume, just like I want to wear all the outfits Heather Menzies wore in "The Sound Of Music."

                                       I know the title of the show was "Taboo!" but don't you think it might have run longer, under the title "Fag Palace?"

                                         This costume will live on in my memory, though I may never get to wear it.

                                          And Heather's, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: