Followers

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Renata Is Right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never Let A Bully Win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                  Right now, girls, I happen to be reading "Big Little Lies," and cannot wait to get back to it.  What a bitch fest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I will have much to say on here, once I have finished it.

                                    In both the book and series, Renata's little daughter, Amabella, is being bullied.  But she is afraid to tell.  Renata, being Renata, screams at her to do so, which is wrong, but she is right, when she says, "You have to learn to use your voice, in this world!"

                                      How I wish someone had said that to me, when I was school age.  Because I would have ratted out everyone I have not already ratted out on here, and gotten into fights, which would have gotten what I wanted anyway, which was to have been sent to some other school.

                                        It took me years to learn to stand up for myself, because, as I discovered, during my school years, no one else was going to. Or ever did.  So, fuck!  Go fuck yourselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                         I am with Renata's ranting.  If Amabella doesn't learn how to stand up now, she will never get over looking back on this horrible time.

                                           I feel for Amabella.  I was in her situation at one time.

                                            But I cheer for Renata!  She knows what to do!

                                            See what I mean, darlings?????????????????????

No comments: