Followers

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Yes, My Dears, There Actually Are Tarot Card Garments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



                                Who would have thought, huh, girls?  But let's take a look at what I have found; it is quite astonishing.

Would you believe this is a kid's dress?  And by Dolce And Gabbanna, no  less? So, why only children?  Why not create an adult version of this stunning dress?  It is sure to be a hit this Summer, at any party!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now this may be more like it.  A male Tarot Card T-shirt!  Perfect for that casual look; some dark pants or light shorts would go great with this!  And what a sweet, casual ensemble!  I am telling you, I am ready to order it right away!





Now, get a load of this!  This is the Holly Tarot Print Swing Dress?   Isn't it just perfect, girls?  The perfect Summer frock, just like Diane Von Furstenberg might make.  Sure to be a hit at any Summer party, especially in the Hamptons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                So, get busy and get shopping, darlings!  It seems like there is a dress for every look and every occasion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                 And remember, you heard it first, here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Videolaman said...

As a Tarot enthusiast, I find these clothing items rather tacky and disrespectful of the serious intent behind the creation of the cards. Which recently came under specious, moronic attack as being "sexist" and "patriarchal" from the usual under-educated, over-brainwashed "woke" campus vermin (who ignore and diminish the fact the artwork on the cards was completely done by a woman, imbuing many of them with powerful female symbolism that can be interpreted myriad ways).

OTOH, I do like the Ouija-inspired dress you posted yesterday. Color me hypocrite?

The Raving Queen said...


Darling,

I had no idea the Tarot was
designed by a woman. I always
respond to the colors and visuals
of the deck, so, after seeing the
Ouija board dress--which was unique
but not colorful, I wondered about
Tarot dresses--and lo and behold!

I have a feeling the woman I saw
bought it on line. I have never
seen anything this unique in any
stores I have been in.