Followers

Saturday, July 20, 2019

Guess What, Girls????????? I Have Found The Perfect Number For Both Jessie Mueller, And Myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


                                    Now, Jessie, dear, if I were you, I would take a look at this song, so you can see what I mean.

                                     David disagrees with me. He does not think this song would be good for Jessie, although he did say it was perfect for me.

                                       I told him Jessie can sing anything.  I would love to hear her do this!!!!!!!!!!!

                                       The song is "My Rocking Horse Ran Away," originally performed by Betty Hutton, in the 1944 film, "And The Angels Sing."  I just happened to catch this segment of the film by accident, when I was ten, and it just blew me away.

                                         What a challenge for me!  What a song for Jessie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           It is guaranteed to blow everyone else off the stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                           And here is Betty Hutton, to prove it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: